Thursday, August 25, 2011

Headed South

Hi this is PJ.  I am heading south.
I will be spending time with my wonderful grand kids and of course my lovely daughter and son-in-law.  I'm so excited to see them all.  I love talking about my grand kids so we will start with the little one. She is only two and her name is Isabella.I always tell her on the phone I like her, because I know I'm always going to get the same response.  She always says "I yike you to mama". She has a little trouble with her L's so she yike's me and yove's :-).  Her older sister Chloe can't wait for me to get there she said, so she can practice singing with me.  She loves to sing with her mama.  My oldest grandson Hayden said mama bring your golf clubs so we can go golfing together.  He loves to go golfing with his mama.  We were at a pizza place one Sunday after church that had a TV going and it was on the golf channel.  Hayden hollers look daddy that man golfs just like grandma.  He hit the ball in the trees like she does.  Needless to say everyone in the pizza place burst out laughing.  Then there's Parker.  All he ever says, "Is papa coming mama?" He loves his papa Kris.  He's always saying "I'm going to be a firefighter just like my papa".
And of course there will be some shopping time with my daughter Mary Beth.  We can shop for hours and we just love spending time together.  We can even talk my son-in-law in to going with us once in awhile.  We need him for child control lol.
I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people at the churches I'm singing at.  I also can't wait to sing at one of my favorite churches, Dewy Baptist Church.  I have sang there many times and have made lots of friends there.
Then I will be off to NQC.  I can't wait to see and talk with Red Roots. Who by the way did my website for me.  And a beautiful job they did.  I'm also looking forward to meeting and talking with the Whisnant's.  NQC is going to be a GREAT time.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Is it that time already?? See you soon. I think my shopping days are over unless it involves classic cars.

    ReplyDelete